You are here
Home > Education > State Wise NEET Colleges (Government and Private) 2018 List In India

State Wise NEET Colleges (Government and Private) 2018 List In India

NEET Colleges

NEET Colleges 2018

NEET colleges are the best colleges to pursue Medical courses. Every applying candidate must go through some tough entrance exams. The applicant who will qualify the entrance exam successfully will only be able to secure his or her admission in the colleges. There are many state wise colleges who accept the score of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam. It was first known as AIPMT. It is known by every applying candidate that the entrance exam is held all over India as it was the order from Honourable Supreme Court.

The applying candidates must note that some of the medical colleges have started conducting their own medical exam for offering admission to 85% of the seats. But it is to be kept in mind that the rest 15% of the seats will be based on NEET scores. The applicants must go through this article carefully as the article contains many important details related to NEET colleges. And if in case any of them have any doubt then they can visit our official website or else can also subscribe to our newsletter to get every update on their fingertips.

List of Number of seats provided by NEET colleges:

Colleges No. Of Colleges No. Of Seats Offered
Private colleges 226 25840
Government colleges 201 27590
No.of Counseling seats 179 3521
Seats on the basis of NEET 247 35461

Check HereState Wise NEET Colleges (Government and Private) 2018

The above table states the total number of colleges which offers admission on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam. It is to be known that the total seats offered are 53430 seats to the candidates to secure their admission in various Medical and Dental Courses in NEET colleges. The numbers of MBBS colleges are 426 colleges and total numbers of Government colleges are 201.

Comparison between Government medical colleges and Private Medical colleges:

The Applicants must read the difference between the government and private colleges so that they can choose the better college for their education.  The candidates must know that as comparison to the Private colleges the fees is cheaper in the Government colleges.  And due to some of the bonds, the applicants sometimes get free education and are also paid for it.  But the applicants have to serve for the specific time which their bond states.

Secondly, the candidates gain more experience in Government colleges as compared to the private colleges.  The applicants can get more and a better experience in the government colleges as there are more patient in government hospitals due to its cheapest service.

List of some of the NEET colleges:

  • Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
  • Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
  • Madras Medical College, Chennai
  • Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
  • Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
  • Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore

Get Complete Details HereNEET Exam 2018

These are some of the NEET colleges for the candidates who want to pursue MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc can go through these colleges. But they must remember that they can only secure their admissions in these colleges only and only if they have scored good marks or have qualified the cut-off marks of the specified college. If the applicants must go through every detail related to the colleges and the National Eligibility cum entrance exam. As without scoring in this entrance exam, no candidate can secure their admissions in their desired courses.

If in case any of the applicant has any doubt then they can contact the officials by visiting the official website of the particular college.

Leave a Reply

Top