You are here
Home > Business > Make Family Migration Easy by Consulting Adelaide Immigration Agent

Make Family Migration Easy by Consulting Adelaide Immigration Agent

Adelaide Immigration Agent

Family visas are classified as family streams and enable permanent residence and citizens for bringing to them, other family members living outside of Australia. They include parents, spouse, children and other family members. partner visa subclasses apply to married engaged and de-facto couples. Different subclasses are assigned for different kinds of family visas and some may take longer processing time. best immigration agents Adelaide offer migration services in Australia. But for making the things easier and quicker, you should avail the services of Adelaide immigration Agent.


A: Eligibility

If you are a parent of an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen, you can apply for a visa under the Parent Migration Program. But you have to meet the ‘Balance of Family’ Test which aims at confirming that you have equal to or greater number of children residing permanently in Australia, as compared to those living in other countries.

Your child must have lived in Australia for at least two years and you must have an assured, guaranteed to support you. All you need to do is to choose the best migration agents Adelaide.

B: Parent Categories

Parent below the pension age in Australia must apply for Parent Visa outside of Australia

Aged Parent over the pension age in Australia can apply inside or outside of Australia

Contributory Parents are aged parents who fulfill the legal requirements and agree to contribute to their health costs in Australia

C: Parent Visa (PV) Categories

a: Person Living in Australia

1: Subclass 804: Aged PV 2: Subclass 173 to 143: Contributory PV 3: Subclass 864: Contributory Aged PV

4: Subclass 884: Contributory Aged PV

b: Person Living Outside Australia

1: Subclass 103: Parent Visa 2: Subclass 143: Contributory PV 3: Subclass 173: Contributory PV


You can get seven different options under this category. But, for getting a higher success rate, you should avail the advice, guidance, and recommendation of one of the best Immigration Agents in Adelaide.

Child in Australia

  1. Subclass 802: Child Visa
  2. Subclass 837: Orphan Relative Visa
  3. Subclass 445: Dependent Child

Child Outside of Australia

  1. Subclass 101: Child Visa
  2. Subclass 102: Adopted Child
  3. Subclass 117: Orphan Relative
  4. Subclass 445: Dependent Child

Child Younger than 18 Years (Minor)

You must submit sufficient proof that every person having legal tight to decide where you live, has consented for the travel of the child to Australia. In case the minor does not have one or both parents to come to Australia, you must provide a stator declaration in Form 1229; Consent Form for granting an Australian visa.


Subclass 153 allows someone living outside Australia having only near relatives is living in Australia as a Permanent Resident (PR).

Subclass 835 is a permanent visa and the applicant must be inside Australia.

  • You and your partner’s only near relatives are settled in Australia as PR, citizens or eligible New Zealand citizens
  • One of your near relatives agrees to sponsor you


It comes under subclass 300 and is a temporary visa, valid for 9 months, allowing you to come to Australia to marry your prospective spouse. You can perform your wedding in any country; not necessarily in Australia. You must be sponsored by your prospective spouse. You must be outside Australia while submitting the application and when the visa is granted

For getting family visas for Australia, there are a number of options, coming under different subclasses and requiring various conditions to be fulfilled. Therefore, you must appoint a competent Immigration Agent in Adelaide.

Leave a Reply